Frequently Asked Questions
Summarize some common questions about our brake rotors, our company, and our service. If your questions are not solved, please contact us. As a professional brake rotors manufacturer in China, we will respond directly and quickly in ten minutes.
FUYUAN BRAKE is one of the largest professional manufacturers of brake discs and brake pads in China. Products cover 5,000+ brake disc part numbers, 3000+ brake pads part numbers, 96%+ car park coverage of brake discs and brake pads from A to Z for both passenger cars and commercial vehicles.
IATF16949, ISO14001, ISO45001, ECE R90, CNAS, etc.
Generally, it will take 15 to 50 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% balance before delivery.
If we have brake discs in stock, we can provide free samples, but the customers need to pay the shipping cost.
Generally , our goods will be packed in Neutral white or brown boxes. If you have any other packing request ,please contact us.
Before delivery, we will test the products to make sure they work well. And we have three months of warranty time.if you meet with quality problem , we will promise to replace or return .Mauris in erat justo.
We keep high quality and competitive price to ensure our customer benefit; We respect our every customer as our friend , and we sincerely business with them no matter where they come from.
About brake rotors
The main results are as follows:
1. The heat dissipation of disc brake is better than that of drum brake, and it is less likely to cause brake decline and brake failure when stepping on brake continuously.
2. The change of the size of the brake disc after heating does not increase the stroke of the brake pedal.
3. The disc brake system responds quickly and can do high-frequency braking action, so it is more in line with the requirements of the ABS system.
4. The disc brake does not have the automatic braking effect of the drum brake, so the braking force of the left and right wheels is more equal.
5. Because the drainage of the brake disc is better, the situation of poor braking caused by water or sediment can be reduced.
6. Compared with drum brake, disc brake is simple in structure and easy to maintain.
1. Because there is no automatic braking effect of drum brake, the braking force of disc brake is lower than that of drum brake.
2. The friction area between the brake pad and the brake disc of the disc brake is smaller than that of the drum brake, which makes the brake force smaller.
3. In order to improve the shortcomings of the above disc brakes, greater trampling force or oil pressure is needed. Therefore, it is necessary to use a brake disc with a larger diameter, or to increase the oil pressure of the brake system to increase the brake strength.
4. The hand brake device is not easy to install, and some models with disc brakes on the rear wheels are equipped with a set of hand brake mechanisms with drum brakes for this purpose.
5. The wear of brake pads is large, so the replacement frequency may be higher.
Generally speaking, the brake pads need to be replaced for about 30,000 to 40,000 kilometers, while the replacement mileage of the brake discs is generally about 70,000 to 80,000 kilometers.
Of course, the replacement mileage here is not completely absolute, and the owner’s own driving habits (whether or not like emergency braking), road conditions and other factors to determine.
In addition to the mileage mentioned above, if the warning light of the brake disc is on, it means that the wear and tear of the brake disc has reached its limit and needs to be replaced immediately.
Check whether there is a deep groove on the brake disc. When the thickness of the deep groove on both sides adds up to more than 3 mm, the brake disc needs to be replaced.
If the replacement frequency of brake pads is very high, then observe the thickness of brake pads, and if the brake disc wear is too large, it also needs to be replaced in time, because the brake pads and brake disc wear are generally corresponding.
QUICK & RELIABLE SERVICES
Contact us immediately and you will get a reply soon. As a famous brake rotors manufacturer in China, our brake rotors can be applied to 95% of the car models in the world. Trust us, you will get what you want.